Village Hall Rockingham
Rockingham Village Hall was originally built as the village school in 1844, the school was closed in 1946 and since 1947 the building has been used as the Village Hall. This National Lottery funded refurbishment & extension was completed in September 2012.
MIES Building Services carried out the design & build of the M&E services which included an energy efficient LED lighting system, High Efficiency oil fired boiler installation and hot & cold water services.
The project design was intricate in that a new three phase power supply had to be installed to the building to facilitate the commercial kitchen demand.